How to Submit a Blog on CX Central
Our aim is to share quality, engaging content for our audience of contact centre and customer experience professionals based predominately in Australia.
We welcome you to submit a blog and receive the following benefits, all for free:
- We’ll share your blog with our audience (we have the most visited website in Australia dedicated to CX and Contact Centres)
- We’ll format the article with graphics, custom title etc.
- We’ll apply Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) best practices to maximise the ongoing exposure to your article.
Submitting a blog is a great way to contribute to improve the CX and contact centre best practice in our industry and, of course, it can help increase exposure for your personal or business brand.
Guidelines on submitting a blog on CX Central
We love supporting and publishing Guest Authors on CX Central so to ensure your article has the best chance of being published, please ensure:
- Your article content will appeal to CX professionals working in either CX or Contact Centres. Our audience demographics range from frontline agents through to experienced executives.
- Your content is original.
- You don’t use a bunch of backlinks throughout the article back to your business.
- The author is clearly identified (our audience wants to hear and learn from real people, not brands).
- We recommend being between 500 and 1500 words long.
- It’s not just an article promoting your business – if that’s what you want to do please refer to our advertising options.
- Our preference is for ‘how to’, ‘guides to’, best-practice tips, thought leadership etc.
- We encourage you to ensure your business is listed on our Business Directory as we typically refer people to find related product and service suppliers at the end of the article.
How to submit your blog to CX Central
To ensure your article has the best chance of approval we use an online form to ensure we receive all the information we require. Mandatory information includes:
- A well written article free of grammatical and spelling errors
- A short bio about the author (that appears at the bottom of the article). The bio can include:
- No more than 60 words description
- Job Title and Business
- One link to the business
- Social Media links (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter etc)
- Any images associated with the article (e.g graphs)
All articles are subject to approval and may be edited at our discretion.
You can also email us at email@example.com however this may take longer and priority will be given to blogs submitted via our online form.
Looking to generate leads for your business?
Whilst increasing awareness of your brand through blog posts is important, why not advertise directly to the same readers to promote your product or service?