How to Submit a Guest Blog on CX Central for FREE
Our aim is help guest bloggers to share quality, engaging content for our audience of Contact Centre, Business Processing Outsourcers (BPO) and Customer Experience Professionals (CX) based predominately in Australia and Asia/Pacific.
And because our industry is global, we also have an audience in the USA, Canada, UK, Philippines, New Zealand and more.
We welcome you to submit a guest blog on CX Central and receive the following benefits, all for free:
- We’ll share your blog with our audience (The #1 website in Australia dedicated to Customer Experience, BPO and Contact Centre professionals)
- We’ll format the article with graphics, custom title etc.
- We’ll apply Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) best practices to maximise the ongoing exposure to your article (so you’ll keep getting views even after the initial publication).
- We’ll include a backlink to your main website
Submitting a guest blog is a great way to contribute to improving the customer experience and contact centre best practice in our industry and, of course, in return, it can help increase exposure for your personal or business brand.
How would you describe your objective?
Popular Topics on CX Central
We love supporting and publishing Guest Authors on CX Central and we have a wide and varied audience who predominately work in the contact centre, customer experience, customer service, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) industry.
Accordingly, the article topics we are interested in receiving are related to those industries.
Popular topics can include:
- Tips for contact centre managers
- Managing remote employees (really contact centre or customer service focussed)
- Best practice for customer experience including journey mapping, solution design, feedback and so on
- How to be a better Team Leader
- Tips for delivering better customer service
- Executive trends and thought leadership in customer service, customer experience and contact centres
- Business Process Outsourcing benefits, lessons, tips etc
- Technology that can improve efficiency in customer management or contact centres
- Recruiting and retaining frontline employees
- How to boost engagement levels in frontline agents
- How to motivate employees
- Automation, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning and how it can help improve the customer experience
How to ensure your guest article gets published
To maintain a high-quality standard on CX Central, we apply the quality over quantity principle where we would rather fewer, but higher quality articles than lots of articles that don’t add much value to the reader.
To ensure your article has the best chance of being published:
- Your article content must appeal to our audience of customer experience, contact centre, customer service and BPO professionals.
- Your content is original (we don’t publish content that has already been posted elsewhere).
- We recommend a minimum of 500 words.
- It’s not promotional – if that’s what you want to do please refer to our advertising options.
- Articles must be informative, provide thought leadership, inspiration etc and add value to our reader.
- There are no Call To Actions or any form of advertising (we have paid Advertising Options if that is what you are looking for). We typically refer our audience to the CX Industry Business Directory to find suppliers so if you aren’t already in there, we suggest you check it out >
What we don’t like:
- Poorly written articles.
- Information that has just been copied and pasted from other articles – we like fresh ideas and content. All article published are checked for plagurism.
- Lots of irrelevant backlinks.
- Authors that cannot be identified (our audience like to connect with real people, not fictional or ghostwriters. If we can’t identify you, we will either refuse to publish your article or it may be published under our ‘Staff Writers’ profile.
- People being rude. This is a free service and we do our best. Pushy, rude or arrogant communication will result in you being banned from our site.
What about backlinks?
We include a backlink in the Author Bio section of the article to your website and you can include relevant backlinks in the article that link back to industry research, quotes etc.
We reserve the right to remove all backlinks so please don’t try and include any that are not relevant to the article or the text it’s linked to.
At the end of every article, we refer readers to the CX Industry Directory to find suppliers of products and services related to the article.
Whilst we don’t charge to submit an article, we strongly suggest you list your business in the directory to make the most of any lead generation opportunities and preference is given to any business who is listed in the directory over those who don’t.
You support our business, we support yours!
The CX Directory contains hundreds of suppliers in easy-to-search categories and prices start at just $47.00 AUD for a full 12-month listing making it cheaper than most marketing activities and of course, it includes a powerful backlink back to your website.
How to submit your blog to CX Central
You must use the online form to submit your article which is designed to guide you through the information we need to consider your article.
Mandatory information includes:
- A well-written article free of grammatical and spelling errors that is relevant to our audience
- Information about your desired audience, keywords etc
- Title of the article
- A short bio about the author (that appears at the bottom of the article). The bio can include:
- No more than 60 words description
- Job Title and Business
- One backlink to your business
- Social Media links (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter etc)
- Valid contact details in case we need to contact you about your guest post
- Any images associated with the article (e.g graphs, photos etc)
All articles are subject to approval and may be edited at our discretion.