CX Central offer Event Partnerships to selected event organisers where there is a strong synergy between both brands and where both parties will actively benefit from a partnership.
With tens of thousands of CX professionals visiting our site monthly its the perfect opportunity to increase awareness of your event and ultimately boost event attendees.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any cost with an Event Partnership?
No. Typically our Event Partnerships are contra deals where there is no cost for either party.
What does CX Central offer?
We are open to negotiating the right package for you but typically we can offer the following:
- Your event listed in our Events Calendar (fees waived)
- Advertising tiles promoting your event on our website
- One dedicated EDM to our members advising them of your event*
- Your event rotated through our ‘Featured Event’ section on the events calendar
- Mention of your event in our newsletter
- Social Media mention of the partnership and of your event
- Recognition as an Event Partner on our website
*We only email our subscribers who have opted in to receive Event notifications
How do I get my Event on the Calendar?
When we have reached an agreement we will provide you with a coupon code enabling you to enter your event on our online form free of charge. This ensures we will have all the required information to display your event correctly on our calendar.
What images do we need to supply?
In order to promote your event we require the following images:
- 300 x 250 advertising tile to promote your event
- 728 x 90 advertising tile to promote your event
- 500 x 250 of your logo (appears when people hover over your event on our calendar)
- 800 x 200 header (appears when people click on your event in our calendar)
What do we need to offer CX Central?
As part of our Event Partnerships we typically look to receive:
- Acknowledgement as an event partner on your website, emails and associated marketing materials including a bio and links to our website
- Social media announcements of our partnership
- Branding opportunities at your event (e.g. pull up banner, slide on presentation rotation, logo included in banners etc)
- Media pass to the event
- Option to include a seat drop at your event
- Acknowledgement by the event MC and a short ‘plug’ for our business
- A mention (and link) to CX Central in any follow-up emails to event attendees
- Option for attendees to subscribe to our newsletter
Not all items are mandatory and we are open to negotiation.