Customer Service Skills & Call Centre Agent Tips & Tricks
If you are working in a call centre/contact centre, telemarketing role, retail counter and so on one of the most important attributes you’ll need to master is your customer service skills.
We’d like to think you’ve been given a heap of training to prepare you for the role but just in case, we’ve got some great articles below containing lots of customer service skills and call centre agent tips and tricks to help you improve your performance and deliver a great customer experience.
From tips on how to manage angry customers, how to improve your active listening skills, how to show more empathy with customers, telemarketing tips and more we’ve grouped all the articles together to make it easy to find some free help.
Of course, just reading a few articles on customer service skills isn’t going to suddenly make you even more of a superstar which is why we’ve listed some other useful resources and tips for you below:
- Read articles about how to improve your call centre career
- Download a free copy of our Phonetic Alphabet (so you don’t end up saying ‘C’ for Cat or worse, ‘N’ for Knife.
- Don’t get bamboozled by all the jargon – search our call centre Glossary for clear explanations on all the common terms and acronyms.
- Set up a LinkedIn profile and follow our page for the latest articles and join our group to build your network.
- Speaking of networking, join our private Facebook group to connect with other locals, ask questions or just keep an eye out on what is happening in the industry.