Recruitment Process Outsourcing or RPO for contact centres refers to outsourcing some or all of your recruitment activities to a third-party provider to provide either cost, quality, efficiency or scalability benefits.
What type of activities can be included in Recruitment Process Outsourcing?
RPO essentially covers every stage of the recruitment process and you can choose in engage a recruitment agency to deliver some or all of the functions. Examples include:
- Sourcing (including advertising of job roles)
- Assessment (components can include role plays, assessment centres, interviews etc)
What are the benefits of Recruitment Process Outsourcing for contact centres?
By tapping into the expertise of third-party providers, you can achieve a number of benefits for your contact centre including:
- Reduce the cost-per-hire
- Speed up the recruitment process
- Lower attrition (through better recruitment practices)
- Improve your scalability (great for small HR teams)
- Ultimately improve your Return on Investment
RPO provides a great alternative by enabling you to tap into as little or as much support as you need for your contact centre recruitment.
For larger contact centres, this might just be a specific component to help with scalability.
But for smaller centres, it’s not uncommon to use a recruitment agency to help you with everything except the final interview.
This can save you time in all the administration and assessment functions (e.g. preparing ads, assessment centres etc) so you can just use focus on the interview component.
To tap into the benefits of Recruitment Process Outsourcing it’s important to find recruitment agencies with experience in the contact centre industry.
- Search our Business Directory to find recruitment suppliers.
- Use our free CX Connect Service and we’ll introduce you to quality suppliers with contact centre industry experience and RPO services.