Concentrix mid year review 2017
Concentrix’s Country General Manager (Australia & New Zealand) Peter Monk has released his mid-year review including Concentrix’s recent acquisition of Tigerspike.
Tigerspike is a high-value digital products and strategy company founded in 2003 and head quartered in Sydney! The company has operations in Australia, Singapore, UAE, Japan, USA, Poland, and the UK. Alex Burke, CEO of Tigerspike joins Concentrix’ senior executive staff, reporting into Chris Caldwell, President of Concentrix.
- In our ‘2nd quarter’ results, Concentrix reported Revenue was $481.7 million, an increase of 43.4% the second quarter of last year. Non-GAAP operating income was $38.8 million, or 8.06% of revenue, for the 2nd of 2017, compared with $15.1 million, or 4.50% of segment revenue, in 2016.
- We have continued to grow our Wellington delivery presence, now having ramped to over 200 people in the six months since we opened the centre!
- Completed several consulting assignments, ranging from strategic to operational reviews for icon Australasian clients
- Completed the full implementation of our Concentrix Omni platform in our Sydney and Melbourne Data Centres
- Conducted a very successful ‘sold-out’ roadshow with Auscontact and IBM Watson on the topic of BOTs and AI in the Contact Centre of the future
- Australia & New Zealand staff won six Asia Pacific Golds at last month’s Contact Centre world event in Malaysia. Next stop for our 6 winners is the Global Contact Centre World event in London! We were also recognised with a Gold, three Silvers and three Bronzes at the Stevies Global event earlier this year in February, and a Silver won for Innovation at the Stevies Asia Pacific event in June!
- Concentrix has been positioned as a ‘Leader’ and a ‘Star Performer’ in Everest Group’s CCO PEAK MatrixTM Assessment.
• Concentrix Philippines wins, for the 2nd time, the ‘BPO Organisation of the Year’ & ‘Dream Companies to Work For’ at Asia’s Best Employer Brand Awards:
- Concentrix positioned highest in Gartner 2017 Magic Quadrant for Customer Management Contact Centre BPO, Worldwide.
- In conjunction with our partnership with Unitec in Auckland, we are proud to award 10 leadership scholarships (valued at NZD5K each) to deserving Unitec students! The winners will be announced publicly this week and both Concentrix and Unitec are excited with anticipation to watch these future leaders grow.
Related articles you may enjoy:
- The future of outsourcing in Australia
- Outsourcing sales – should you risk it?
- The future of CX – 6 things you need to know