How to improve your call centre knowledge
Well done on making the first step in wanting to learn about call centres!
Despite the fact many people assume that it can’t be that difficult, call centres are a complex ecosystem of people, processes, technology and of course customers!
And depending on where you are in your call centre journey, the type of information you would like to learn about call centres can vary substantially.
So to make it easier to find the information about call centres you’d like to learn, we’ve made it easier to find our popular categories specifically about call centres below:
For the Call Centre agent
For most people, their call centre journey starts on the phones. Find out everything you need to know as well as some great tips on how to turn your call centre job into a great career.
- Call centre career information
- Call centre health and wellbeing
- Learn more about the call centre industry
For the Call Centre Leader
The modern call centre leader is expected to posses a lot of skills – from leading people, managing performance, analysing data, designing processes, optimisating technology and more.
Of course, that’s not easy! You’ll find some great articles on the links below to help you up your knowledge in critical areas.
- How to engage and motivate employees
- How to improve your own coaching and leadership skills
- How to improve the Customer Experience
- How to improve performance of the call centre
- How to improve the skills and training in the call centre
- Tips for call centre managers
- KPIs & Metrics
- Workforce Optimisation
- Articles for the executives (the bigger picture stuff)
Call Centre Technology
- Core technology in the call centre (the must-have items)
- Advanced technology in the call centre (the nice to have)
Other Great Links
- Learn how to calculate how many agents you need to meet service levels
- Learn more about all the common call centre terms and acroynms
- Download a Phonetic Alphabet (the A for Alpha thing)
- Test your knowledge with some quizzes
If you’re still at a loose end and need some help, we offer training and consulting services that helps businesses with their contact centres.
Contact us for a no-obligation chat about how we can help.