Interview with Dr. Jason Price
Host of the CX Central Podcast Justin Tippett interviews Dr. Jason Price – formerly the leader of an independent management consultancy that helps businesses improve the quality, efficiency and performance of customer-facing services.
Jason has extensive experience in helping a range of businesses transform their customer experience and in this podcast we discuss:
- What C-suite leaders should do to change the customer experience;
- How contact centre leaders and front line staff can tackle organisation silos that prevent service improvement;
- Why story-telling based on customer complaints and feedback helps make the case for business change;
- How and why companies are still not using CX to drive improvement;
- The future of CX and remote working – what to expect.
Listen to the Podcast:
You can play directly in the browser below right now or you can find the Podcast in all your usual places to download and listen to later.